Bulvest Print has a wide range of bookbinding machines allowing us to give your products the right finish. We offer the following services:
- Folding – our folding machines can provide folding of sheets from 70/100 to A5 with all types of folds – window, concertina, parallel, etc.
- Folding and Creasing - For non-standard products we can provide hand folding or creasing
- Saddling and stitching – the saddle-stitching machine allows saddling of up to 9 quires, automatic attachment of the cover and three-sided cutting, wire stitching or omega-shape wire (ears)
- Composition and overlay – an automated conveyor, featuring quire-composition machine, thermal-glue binding machine and PUR adhesive, three-sided knife allows the composition, fine-cutting and thermo-glued up to 5000 products per hour, as the cover is fed and creased automatically.
- Thread Stitching
- Packaging – We have the only machine for single packaging with preprinted foil, option for bag-type packaging with handle, double packages with two different products, packages with Euro opening for hanging. We can insert gifts and inserts from paper at fixed location, unattached or stuck. Max package height up to 200 mm.
- Spiral binding – suitable for compilation of catalogues, menus, notebooks, calendars
- Perforation – needle perforation (appropriate for calendars) and standard perforation, as well as punching
- Varnishing – full and partial UV varnishing
- Hot foil stamping – big variety of foils and colors
- Lamination with opaque and glossy film
- Die Cutting
- Numeration – numeration with individual number or combination of letters and numbers on each product
Non-standard services – we are here to meet all of your individual needs.